FS - Mesa PH (Standard) 2x12 8ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Toshiko, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Toshiko

Toshiko Supporting Member

Hey All,

I've two of these so I want to part with one of them.

It's your choice: older style vinyl (not sure of the year on this one, I purchased used). I'm thinking $500 is fair, without shipping. I've only gigged this one maybe 10 times. Unsure of the amount of gigs before I had it. Anyway, no issues, save the regular/expected road rash.

Then I have a 'newer vinyl'. I purchased this one brand new about fours years ago. This one has seen maybe 50 gigs. No issues with this one either, just less road rash than the other older cab. I'm thinking $600 for this one, again, not including shipping.

(I'll meet anyone halfway if you are within 150 miles of says, Providence, RI - but will ship if you want to pay for it).

Comes with pretty nice condition Mesa cover and Mesa casters.

Both have the 3-point selectable crossover, speak-on or 1/4" - 600w with black bronco vinyl.

I'll post some pics tomorrow so you can see the condition of both.

Thanks and Peace -

2. Toshiko

image-2.jpg

I'll upload some mas - Thanks for looking

3. Toshiko

So I had kind of let this slide... but now I'm ready to move these.

I want to sell both - $400 for the 'older style vinyl' and $500 for the newer. I will ship if you want to pay for it.

I'll get some pics up... I know I said that last time.

4. Caca de Kick

Caca de Kick Supporting Member

Pm'd on the older one.

...and payment sent.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Toshiko

The older of the two is shipping off to rattle Seattle!

I still have the newer cab... I will (damn I keep saying that) post some pics of it today...

7. Toshiko

Here's a pic of the 'newer' tolex cab:

It's in relatively new condition, except for a cracked corner molding (two screws hold this in and replacements can be purchased through Mesa) and a bum castor.

So considering the above and that I have no padded cover for it (also can be purchased through Mesa)... I'm thinking $450 is fair.

Shipping the last one was a bit of a pain in the ass so local pick-up only - I'll drive a reasonable distance to meet you though.

Thanks
    image.jpeg

8. Toshiko

Hey, I should mention, the cracked corner and bum castor are because the older cab that I sold... I didn't realize that cab had a cracked corner and bum wheel but I had already sold/been paid for it... so what to do? Take the parts from this cab... Oh well...

Just wanted anyone to know that the 'issues' with this cab aren't because it's taken a stage dive or anything lol...

It really is in pretty newish condition.

9. Toshiko

10. Toshiko

bump for a sweet cab...