1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD ***FS Mesa Walkabout 12 with cover***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JeffplaysBass, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    For sale I have a Mesa Walkabout 12 combo in excellent condition. Selling for $925 shipped east of Mississippi or $950 West of. I will not sell the head separate so don't bother asking. It has a 8 ohm speaker.

I have another thread with just the cab. If that sells first I will close this thread.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    Just received a Bergantino HS210 from GC….A/B'ed them for over an hour the cab in the Walkabout wins it….Keeping this baby and Berg is going back to GC!!!

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.