1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Mesa Walkabout & 2 Bag End 15 Birch cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TheButlerdidit, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheButlerdidit

TheButlerdidit Supporting Member

SOLD! Walkabout & aluminum head case SOLD!
    Walkabout $775 including shipping to lower 48 states & including a new blue light cover (never installed) in case you don't like the red one. And a new SilenX fan, never installed. Here's the link for the fan: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005ZF64TQ/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00

This includes the aluminum cover.

Here's the original thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/...lkabout-head-custom-aluminum-headcase-911151/

Both cabs SOLD!
    2 Bag End Birch cabs:

1 S15-B
    1 SX15-B
    These both come with custom covers made by coveramp. These were made for original owner Ryan Owens.

Will only sell as a pair with covers.
    Price for both cabs: $900 including covers & shipping to lower 48 states.

Some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lomo

lomo passionate hack Gold Supporting Member

Bump for my old head and custom carry arrangement. I got the case from TBer Speyer and ordered the handle and stickers from Mesa.....sold it thinking I really don't need 2 Walkabout heads and would rather have cash.......now it's been several months and I find myself with 2 Walkabout heads again.......and using both......funny how life is what happens while your making other plans :)

GLWTS

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

LOL! bump for nice looking head case!... AND for cabs I've always wanted to try at an incredible price!

BTW... I had Coveramp build be a cover for my Tecamp Puma combo and it was VERY well made. Fantastic quality, I'd say there's about $200 in value right there.

-pat

4. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    Big ol' bump for a great rig. If you find all the class D and neo stuff leaving you unsatisfied, this is a very reasonable weight/size/sound ratio for real world schlepping. Head cover, cab covers, fan too? Getattahere!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

How would these cabs sound with a Genz SL600? I've got a walkabout too... and I'm growing very interested in the Bag stack. ;)

7. TheButlerdidit

Don't have a Genz SL600, but my guess would be good. Probably more vintage sounding with that head.
    The only heads I have used the cabs with were the Walkabout (it is fantastice with these cabs) & Markbass F500 ( I didn't care for this combo) I love the F500 but not with these cabs IMO.

8. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

I've used an SL900 with my Bag End stack many times and it always sounded great. I think the cabs match up very well with that picky head.

9. herrdruhl

herrdruhl craft beer mega-consumer Supporting Member

Thunderfunk 550 works real nice with these cabs too, I miss that rig.

10. TheButlerdidit

Walkabout & Headcase sold.
    Both cabs are still available.

11. TheButlerdidit

Amp & both cabs are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.