1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Mesa Walkabout & 2 Bag End 15 Birch cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TheButlerdidit, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheButlerdidit

TheButlerdidit Supporting Member

SOLD! Walkabout & aluminum head case SOLD!
    Walkabout $775 including shipping to lower 48 states & including a new blue light cover (never installed) in case you don't like the red one. And a new SilenX fan, never installed. Here's the link for the fan: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005ZF64TQ/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00

This includes the aluminum cover.

Here's the original thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/...lkabout-head-custom-aluminum-headcase-911151/

Both cabs SOLD!
    2 Bag End Birch cabs:

1 S15-B
    1 SX15-B
    These both come with custom covers made by coveramp. These were made for original owner Ryan Owens.

Will only sell as a pair with covers.
    Price for both cabs: $900 including covers & shipping to lower 48 states.

Some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lomo

lomo passionate hack Gold Supporting Member

Bump for my old head and custom carry arrangement. I got the case from TBer Speyer and ordered the handle and stickers from Mesa.....sold it thinking I really don't need 2 Walkabout heads and would rather have cash.......now it's been several months and I find myself with 2 Walkabout heads again.......and using both......funny how life is what happens while your making other plans :)

GLWTS

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

LOL! bump for nice looking head case!... AND for cabs I've always wanted to try at an incredible price!

BTW... I had Coveramp build be a cover for my Tecamp Puma combo and it was VERY well made. Fantastic quality, I'd say there's about $200 in value right there.

-pat

4. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    Big ol' bump for a great rig. If you find all the class D and neo stuff leaving you unsatisfied, this is a very reasonable weight/size/sound ratio for real world schlepping. Head cover, cab covers, fan too? Getattahere!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

How would these cabs sound with a Genz SL600? I've got a walkabout too... and I'm growing very interested in the Bag stack. ;)

7. TheButlerdidit

Don't have a Genz SL600, but my guess would be good. Probably more vintage sounding with that head.
    The only heads I have used the cabs with were the Walkabout (it is fantastice with these cabs) & Markbass F500 ( I didn't care for this combo) I love the F500 but not with these cabs IMO.

8. Dave W

Dave W Previously bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

I've used an SL900 with my Bag End stack many times and it always sounded great. I think the cabs match up very well with that picky head.

9. herrdruhl

herrdruhl craft beer mega-consumer Supporting Member

Thunderfunk 550 works real nice with these cabs too, I miss that rig.

10. TheButlerdidit

Walkabout & Headcase sold.
    Both cabs are still available.

11. TheButlerdidit

Amp & both cabs are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.