1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Mesa Walkabout Head, Racked and Compact!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by LiquidCaravan, Jan 6, 2013.

1. LiquidCaravan

LiquidCaravan

Hello All,
    I'm selling my backup Walkabout rig. $750 shipped! CONUS only, Paypal accepted.

This rig has stayed in my home as a backup/rehearsal rig for about a year now. My other walkabout is doing just fine and I need a more compact rehearsal solution. I love the tone of this little beast and will always have one as my main rig!

The Walkabout head is in great shape sonically and cosmetically, excluding one ding on the faceplate. This is a silver faced walkabout with active/passive switch and FX bypass switch.

The head is racked using Mesa's official rack mounts (I don't believe they make these anymore)! The 3u shallow gator case is the perfect size and depth for the walkabout head. The lids on the case allow extra depth so that all the cables can stay connected! Just pop off the back and the cables spill out, making setup and teardown easy. Also included is a Korg DTR-2 Tuner. I love the huge colorful readout on this tuner.

The only trade I am interested in is a TC Electronics RH450 in good condition.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. LiquidCaravan

LiquidCaravan

More pics of the complete assembly!

Attached Files:

3. LiquidCaravan

LiquidCaravan

4. LiquidCaravan

LiquidCaravan

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. LiquidCaravan

LiquidCaravan

7. LiquidCaravan

LiquidCaravan

SOLD, Head Only is headed West for $650.