1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Michael Kelly Club Custom w/Bag/Upgrades. Local Pickup only. Chicago

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tslicebass, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tslicebass

Tslicebass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    CB Basses. BassMusicianMagazine.com
    $300 Local pickup. Chicago area. Willing to meet halfway up to 2 hours for a pickup for $20 more.
    Up for sale is a near mint Michael Kelly Club Custom 4 String
    Comes with brand new Michael Kelly gig bag, Set of GHS Tapewounds, and strung with a fresh set of Daddario Phosphor Bronze strings.
    Only imperfections are some scuffs and 2 small scratches on the headstock. Barely visible under the strings.
    The nut broke while I was re stringing it so now it is sporting a hand carved bone nut.
    Electronics work great. Just threw a new 9 volt in.
    This left my apt for 2 gigs in the many years I have owned it. It sounds great and very loud with the Bronze strings and very woody and upright-ish with the tapewounds. crazy figured wood back.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can hear the bass in action with the tapewounds here

2. Tslicebass

Disclosures:
    CB Basses. BassMusicianMagazine.com
  3. Tslicebass