1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS - mid 90's MIM Jazz fretless, with lines - literally a closet classic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bass-only, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

Got this bass 12-15 years ago, figuring it would come in handy. It's spent most of it's time with me in the closet - as I really don't play much fretless bass. Trying to raise some funds for another bass - so I think it's time to put it on the selling block.

It's got to be from the mid 90's and it's in GREAT shape! Easily a 9+ out of 10. Purple with white pickguard. Comes in a gig bag. The last owner upgraded the bridge pickup. The neck pickup is the stock pickup. They look virtually identical.

Asking $350 shipped, Paypal accepted.

I will take some pics later today, but wanted to see if there's any early interest!

** This would be the IDEAL bass, if you're thinking about trying a fretless bass. Great tone! Great playing (and looking) bass!
  2. Bass-only

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

This is NOT an actual photo of the bass - but it looks absolutely IDENTICAL to the pics.

Actual pics coming later today!

[​IMG]
  3. Bass-only

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

Looks like it getting traded - toward the bass I was hoping to get. Closing thread.
    Thanks for checking it out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.