1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Mighty Mite Fretless P Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Herbie Chesnutt, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herbie Chesnutt

Herbie Chesnutt Supporting Member

Here is an unmolested fretless p-neck from Mighty Mite. I got it a few months ago, but I'm no longer interested in drilling and spraying and all that stuff anymore. I've given up my DIY attempts and just want to grab and go from now on.

$110 is the standard price these go for new online.

Let's do this brand new neck for [DEL]$90[/DEL] $85 shipped conus paypal. No trades.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Herbie Chesnutt

possible deal brewing bump...

3. Herbie Chesnutt

Still on the block. Someone come get this great deal on a great unused neck.

FWIW, I just received a MiM fretless neck from a great TB'r here so I've had a chance to fondle this MM neck right next to the MiM fretless. In many ways the MM unlined ebonol seems superior to the 2002 rosewood lined fretless. Just my opinion. Something about that black unlined board is just hot as h*** to me.

I was sort of wondering if MM stuff was on par with MiM since all three necks I have are MM necks (the other two will be up for sale here shortly), but in no way is MM inferior to MiM stuff. Seriously. Buy with confidence. This MM fretless is a nice neck for short cash.

Thanks.

4. Herbie Chesnutt

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Herbie Chesnutt

One and only price drop bump.

7. Old Fart

Old Fart

8. Herbie Chesnutt

Thought this might be helpful since I don't recall seeing a pic like this around. Here I have a MiM lined fretless on my Squier PJ. I have the Mighty Mite unlined fretless neck on top to illustrate the dot placement differences between a lined and unlined fretless.

[​IMG]

9. sonicblue62

sonicblue62 Supporting Member

Will this fit an indonesian Squier p-bass?

10. Herbie Chesnutt

Like they've been married for 15 years and have three kids and a mortgage. :bassist:

11. larryelwood

larryelwood

12. Herbie Chesnutt

Still available.

This is a fender licensed neck. The tuner holes accept standard Fender tuners like you find on MiM and American models. The nut is 1.65 inches in width so like a precision feel. The heal fits the standard Fender neck pocket. It really is exactly like getting a brand new unused MiM neck that will go right onto a standard Fender or Squier body with no problem. Mighty Mite has been selling Fender replacement necks for years and have a good reputation around here for delivering good quality at short money.

Thanks!

13. Herbie Chesnutt

I've decided to keep this neck, at least for now. Off the block.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.