1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Mighty Mite Jazz Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Herbie Chesnutt, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herbie Chesnutt

Herbie Chesnutt Supporting Member

Hey. I've got another Mighty Mite neck ready to go. This was on my backup for a couple years now. It has some dings on the headstock. The nut and board are like new. The real issue is that when I drilled it for MiM tuners my guide holes were a little too slim and I broke off some screw heads. See pictures. Never affected the stability of the tuners that I could ever noticed, but just wanted to have full disclosure.

This is a mighty fine neck. Nice dark rosewood. Smooth back. Skunk stripe is dark. Matte stock finish. Sitting pretty flat now because I had Chromes on this bass so you'll need to adjust the rod to your body and and strings. Truss rod adjusts perfectly. Only tinkered with the rod a little when I put the flats on it about a year ago. Never touched it since.

I'm selling off all my parts to save up for an off the rack Fender. I've worked out all my DIY demons and just want a sweet stock main player. So not interested in trades.

Let's do $85 shipped conus paypal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Herbie Chesnutt

Herbie Chesnutt Supporting Member

Yule Log Bump.