1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Mighty Mite maple/maple jazz neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Herbie Chesnutt, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herbie Chesnutt

Herbie Chesnutt Supporting Member

One last neck to move. This was my main neck on my Jag for the last couple years. Great, great neck. Imma miss it, but got a Warmoth build in the works so I need to fund it.

Issues: My original nitro finish, i used a bit too much reranch neck amber. it was pretty orange but I rocked it anyway. So when i decided to move this neck I stripped it and put on a much more agreeable shade/matte finish (mild reranch amber and thinnnnnn nitro finish). BUT the black little sleeve by the nut got a little bumpy in the process. The nut moves flawlessly, but just want to disclose every little niggle.

Same note, on the back the G string tuner was reset and the screw holes were patched but still visible. I suk.

That's it. Otherwise this is one of those necks that exceed expectations.

Let's do $85 shipped conus paypal.

[​IMG]

2. Herbie Chesnutt

Herbie Chesnutt Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.