1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS: MIJ Fender Jazz Neck '62 RI - CRACKED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jbiscuti, Dec 4, 2012.

1. jbiscuti

jbiscuti Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Grolsch Strap Locks
    I sold this neck to a TB'er and it cracked en route. After insurance was taken care of, he shipped it back to me as I had plans to fix it. It's been months and I haven't had time, so I've decided to move it.

It's a clean crack and should be a very easy fix. I've seen these repaired like new many times.

Asking $80 shipped & PP'd.

Partial trade if you have 2 or 3 1/2" Clover key Hipshot Ultralite tuners.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Gunner77

Gunner77

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

3. jbiscuti