1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Mike Lull M4V, G&L SB-1, LeCompte PRV-4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bdgotoh, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

All prices include shipping in the 48 states only.

The ONLY trades I'm interested in are:
    -17th Street 4 string
    -G&L L-2000, ash body and maple board only, less than 9 lbs, '96-'99 with 3 bolt neck only
    -Mike Lull P4 with P width neck, maple or brazilian rosewood fingerboards only
    -LowEnd LEP4 with P width neck, rosewood board
    -Wal MkII, 4 string only
    -Xotic XP1T 4 string only

First is a really great Mike Lull M4V. I'm not a big Jazz bass fan but this is such a wonderful bass. Alder body with an Ice Blue Metallic finish, Indian rosewood board on Jazz-width neck. Weight is perfect at 7.7 lbs. The controls are master volume, blend, passive tone, and stacked bass and treble (boost and cut). The passive tone is a push/pull pot for active/passive, and the preamp is a 2 band Aguilar.
    This bass looks and plays like new, the only flaw I could find is a tiny crack in the finish coming from the screw at the bottom of the control plate. The pickups are Mike's custom spec'd Fralin single coils but the shielding is so good that it's noise free. Comes in the factory Lull gigbag.

Price is $1600 shipped SOLD

[​IMG]
  2. tedw

tedw Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Nice Basses! I especially like the Lull :)
  3. kshipley1

kshipley1 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

PM'd on the Lull. Thx
  4. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

5. bassfootballguy

bassfootballguy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

A bump for one of the best TBers I have dealt with. Love that SB-1!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.