1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Mike Lull V4 Ash/Maple 70's style

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Robin Ruscio, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin Ruscio

Robin Ruscio Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

34" scale
    GandG hardcase
    ash body, maple neck, birdseye maple board
    8.25 pounds
    passive humcanceling lindy fralin jazz pickups (70's position), vol vol tone

This bass is a knock out looker- I can't believe how nice the finish and wood figure on the body and board are. One of the nicest pieces of ash I've ever seen. Has a punchy tone, not excessively bright given the woods so makes for a great all around gigging J bass! Mike gets all the details right in terms of color, countered neck joint, balance, etc. I played on the bass for a while but am a 5 string guy and then one of my students has had the bass the past year or so and now wants to sell it as he needs a 5 as well.

This was Pleked by Lull when it was made; produced just after they started offering it.

$1650 shipped CONUS paid via Paypal. International shipping available; PM me for quote. I've sent basses to EU and China and everywhere in between.

Disclosure: Bass has a few dings, chips (mostly on headstock), some fret wear (not much though) that I can't photograph easily. Case is well used. And the deadest set of DR Sunbeams ever, so get some fresh strings!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Robin Ruscio

Robin Ruscio Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

3. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member