1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: MIM Fender Jazz Bass with Extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by hokiejazz, Oct 19, 2013.

1. hokiejazz

hokiejazz Supporting Member

0   0   0

Hello!
    I have a near-mint condition, brown sunburst with rosewood fingerboard, MIM Jazz Bass. No starches, nicks or dings. Virtually no fret wear. Comes with lockable hard shell case, Levy's brown leather strap and a 20 foot monster instrument cable. All original paperwork included. Asking $450 O.B.O for all. No trades please.

I purchased this bass new back in 2005 and never played it as much I hoped. I feel bad having it just sit at home in the case!

***Price drop to $450 O.B.O*** This is a great bass that needs a good home!

Attached Files:

2. hokiejazz

0   0   0

3. hokiejazz

0   0   0