1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: MIM Fender Jazz lined fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tonedeaf, Dec 9, 2012.

1. tonedeaf

tonedeaf

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Here's a nice lined fretless J. It came to me with pickups with beveled pole pieces, which I swapped out for some Highway 1 jazz pickups I bought from another TBer. I'll include both sets (one of the leads on the beveled set is pretty short).

There is a some very light scoring under the strings, you can see it if you look close but you can't feel it. The body is flawless as best I can tell. The aftermarket gray tortoise-ish pickguard didn't fit perfectly and there has been some trimming around the control plate and pickup but you can't see it unless you're looking for it.

Strung with a "same as new" set of GHS pressurewounds.

Plays and sounds great, just need GAS money more than I need a fretless right now.

Asking $300 shipped CONUS in a Warwick rockbag that I'll call 9/10 only because it isn't brand new.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. gravy james

gravy james

0   0   0

can it magically change into a 5 string like in the 4th picture? if so i'm very interested.
  3. tonedeaf

tonedeaf

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Well, color me embarrassed. That bass is also for sale, so my answer is "sort of"
  4. tonedeaf

tonedeaf

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

And. . . sold! Thanks TB