1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: MIM FRANKEN JAZZ-MIDNIGHT WINE !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jnewmark, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnewmark

jnewmark Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Play guitar.
    Up for sale is my MIM, sort of Franken Jazz, in, what I believe is called Midnight Wine color ( please correct me if I'm wrong ). It features an MIM body, with updated, new Fender Original Jazz Bass pickups ( 7.25k resistance on the neck, 7.5 on the bridge ). The neck has been replaced with a NOS, Fender MIM Jazz Deluxe Series neck, loaded with Fender tuners, serial #MZ7116730. Neck is in great shape, no issues. I would place it somewhere in between a stock Jazz neck, and a Geddy Lee neck. Definitely thinner than stock, but not as thin as a Geddy Lee. The bridge was on the body when I got it, but it looks to be a heavier duty bridge than typical of MIM Jazzes. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not really up on MIM basses. There are some dings, here and there on the body, one I tried to photograph, but nothing really horrible or noticeable; just your typical bumps and nicks from being played. Black, Dunlop straplocks have also been added. Neck is perfect; no scratches, dings, etc. I am not the original owner, but I did add the neck, pickups, tuners, and straplocks. Photos are not the best, I just could'nt get that beautiful color, without reflections. I will try to photograph other areas on request, but I've only got a cheap, digital camera. Comes with SKB gig bag, black.

Not gonna ship this bass, so, if you live in the Detroit, Toledo, Cleveland area, I will meet you halfway for delivery. $450 with gig bag.

Attached Files:

2. jnewmark

Disclosures:
    Play guitar.
    Some more pics. Bass weighs in at 9.8 lbs.

Attached Files:

3. jnewmark

Disclosures:
    Play guitar.
    Here's the worst nick, along with a reflection I could'nt get rid of, along with another pic.

Attached Files:

4. jnewmark

Disclosures:
    Play guitar.
    Would also consider trades of equal value: Other 4 string Fenders, or small amp heads.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jnewmark

Disclosures:
    Play guitar.
    Make me an offer
  7. jnewmark

Disclosures:
    Play guitar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.