1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: MIM Telecaster Electronics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by James C, Sep 15, 2012.

1. James C

James C Supporting Member

This is out of my MIM Fender 60th Anniversary Telecaster. Works perfectly and had absolutely no problems with it but i decided to upgrade to Lollars and swap out the electronics while i was at it.

The pups ship with plenty of lead left. Chrome cover for the neck pup still pretty nice. Not brand new looking but nothing more than would be expected from a few years of play. Will include the pickup height screws and the surgical tubing. $60 shipped.

Control plate w/ harness. Stock 3-way switch and 2 CTS 250k pots w/ stock tone cap and jack. Everything is still prewired as i just nipped the lead wires and inch or two from the pots/switches. I don't have the retention clip anymore for the input cup nor do i have the switch knob. I will include the two screws for mounting as well. Everything still in good condition and perfect working order. $30 shipped

If you take both i'll do $80 shipped CONUS and throw in a new electric guitar roller string retainer.

Stratocaster trem claw w/ tension springs. $10 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. James C

Looking to move this stuff quick rather than let it gather dust again.

I'll sell all for $70. That's the electronics and strat claw/springs for $70.
  3. James C