1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS :|: MiM Telecaster - Heavy Relic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by RobertUI, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertUI

RobertUI Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

FS :|: MiM Telecaster - Heavy Relic - $350

The price is shipped/paypal'd to the CONUS, local cash buyers will get a much better deal as shipping is CRAZY expensive these days. The price also includes a Kaces gig bag that's in excellent condition. As for trades, run anything by me, but I really need a new delay.

This is a great player that I recently took in trade. I love the playability, but Santa brought me a black paisley tele, so this one has to go. This is all stock 'standard' Fender Telecaster, but the neck markings have been removed as part of the relic'ing process. It's a pretty good relic job, and luckily the neck was left mostly alone, so it still feels great (very satin'y finish to the neck). The white finish on the body is very much a flat finish now.

FREE shorting instrument cable ($50 value) and a pack of strings included at the full (shipped) price.

More pics can be seen here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. RobertUI

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Trade offers are welcome.
  3. RobertUI

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0