1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS :|: MiM Telecaster - Heavy Relic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by RobertUI, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

FS :|: MiM Telecaster - Heavy Relic - $350

The price is shipped/paypal'd to the CONUS, local cash buyers will get a much better deal as shipping is CRAZY expensive these days. The price also includes a Kaces gig bag that's in excellent condition. As for trades, run anything by me, but I really need a new delay.

This is a great player that I recently took in trade. I love the playability, but Santa brought me a black paisley tele, so this one has to go. This is all stock 'standard' Fender Telecaster, but the neck markings have been removed as part of the relic'ing process. It's a pretty good relic job, and luckily the neck was left mostly alone, so it still feels great (very satin'y finish to the neck). The white finish on the body is very much a flat finish now.

FREE shorting instrument cable ($50 value) and a pack of strings included at the full (shipped) price.

More pics can be seen here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. RobertUI

Trade offers are welcome.
  3. RobertUI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.