1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Mini Tube Screamer + Mini Optical Compression

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by domdec314, Jan 15, 2014.

1. domdec314

domdec314 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

My new Zoom B3 is replacing all my pedal, so they're all up for sale. Here are two mini (1590A) pedals I've built.

[​IMG]

First up is a Tube Screamer. This is a normal Tube Screamer circuit that I've shrunken down to fit in a 1590A box. This has the bass mod to allow more low end. Here's a quick sample:

The other pedal is on optical compressor based on the John Hollis Flatline. This is a very simple, yet very useful compressor. I found it to sound better than my original-era BBE Opto Stomp. Here's a sample:

I'm asking $70 shipped each.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014 at 4:08 AM
  2. domdec314

domdec314 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Price drop bump
  3. moeroncuban

moeroncuban Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

You have a PM brother! :)