1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

----------> FS: MINT CONDITION GO-GO TUNER PEDAL <---------

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Q-Ban-Moe, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Gold Supporting Member

Here I am once again guys and gals....

Up for your consideration is my MINT CONDITION GO-GO pedal tuner.

It is a FABULOUS tuner. Fast, accurate and with a super bright read out for when you're playing in a dimly lit environment.

It's a very simple pedal...when the whole screen and not just the letter glows red you are out of tune, when it all glows green

you're then good to go.

Has NEVER been abused in any way and has always been kept here in my smoke free home and simply used as a tuner (duh) here in my studio. ACTUALLY it has been engaged using our hand (finger) instead of a foot.

So it actually NEVER been stepped on!

I'm going in the rack-mount tuner configuration nowadays so the GO-GO up for sale. :)

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393561099.436069.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393561112.148062.jpg

I still have the original box and I believe the original user guide as well (which quite honestly made me wonder as to why they actually included "instructions") LOL! :)

Asking $50.00 Shipped / ConUs / Paypal please.. :)

Thanks for looking!

peace!
    moe.

2. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Gold Supporting Member

GO-GO ahh GO-GO-GO !!! :)

3. bobton5

bobton5

Any chance this pedal is still available?