1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

SOLD FS: MINTY EPIPHONE THUNDERBIRD CLASSIC IV-PRO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SlingBass4, Apr 5, 2014.

1. SlingBass4

SlingBass4 Supporting Member

This has only been shortly used in my home - like brand new in all regards. It's an immaculate Epiphone Thunderbird Classic IV-Pro with USA Gibson pups and guts that go for $500 + $100 for the OHSC (street prices). The bass is clearly the 9 ply neck-thru body model, and is the latest and best series yet to be made IMO. I'm keeping a white one for myself...I don't need 2. I'm working on a Warmoth P-Bass build (which needs the funds from the sale of this), and saving for a Sadowsky. The bass weighs in at exactly 9lbs. and is the best vintage burst grained and finished T-Bird I've come across - and you're likely to find! Both bass and case look, smell, and feel brand new, plus it's complete with keys, case candy, and may be registered as new (I've not done so, but can validate the Sweetwater purchase date) - there's still the bags of desiccant in the accessories compartment. I'm selling this for only $450.00 - NO trades. CONUS ONLY to hold down my cost. USPS Money Order preferred. PayPal accepted. Contact: 8one6-8two4-4zero5seven, OR simply PM me. Thanks for your interest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  2. nashman

nashman

3. SlingBass4

Folks: Look at the back of the headstock pic. The body-thru neck IS 9-ply...just like the Gibson. Thanks for the questions, and I'm aware Epiphone printed info says 7-ply. It's just one of those things. Some say tomato, while others say tomato :p
  4. SlingBass4

Still here... :D
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SlingBass4

I can't believe no one has jumped on this with it's warranty, and for all tense and purpose brand spankin' new [​IMG]
  7. SlingBass4

8. Fair Warning

Fair Warning Deliverin' the Goods! Supporting Member

If you want to sell me the White One....I am game!
  9. SlingBass4

Thanks......but no can do. While this bass is more of a looker IMO - the white one is my main player and (of course) special to me.
  10. SlingBass4

11. SlingBass4

12. SlingBass4