1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: minty Lakland 44-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by VifferMike, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

SOLD!: a 2011 Lakland Skyline 44-02 in natural finish with a maple fretboard. It has the Lakland/Hanson J/MM pickups and the gloriously powerful Lakland LH-3 3-band preamp with the three-position coil tap switch and the midrange with selectable frequency. A superb and versatile bass for the money ... and not a mark, chip, blemish, or major scuff on it that I can find. The only thing keeping it from being dead mint are a couple of small, barely noticeable gouges in the rubberized knobs (thank my cat, who apparently thought the rubber might be tasty), which are, of course, easily replaceable for next to nothing.

The bass has been gigged a few times (80s covers) and is stock except for two upgrades: a Hipshot XTender on the E string that works great, and Dunlop Straplok strap buttons. She’s strung with a set of balanced tension D’Addario XL Nickels (.45-.107), and setup is medium low (and can go lower; wonderful neck on this bass). Bass comes with an off-brand HSC in very good condition that fits the 44-02 perfectly.

$725 shipped CONUS snags it; PayPal preferred in this case. I’m looking to move it quick; two basses on my very short GAS list have popped up, and the 44-02’s got to help fund one of ‘em. No trade offers, please.

Pics for your bass-shopping pleasure:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. bungletrpg

bungletrpg Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Great price for a great bass. This will go fast.
  3. happychicken

happychicken Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I want it! Check pm
  4. drobinsn

drobinsn Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Put me next in line.
  5. drobinsn

drobinsn Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

6. basspedaler

basspedaler

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Yeah me too!
  7. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

and off to the land of tar heels, blue devils, demon deacons, and tobacco. (My kind of place.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.