1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: minty Lakland 44-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by VifferMike, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

SOLD!: a 2011 Lakland Skyline 44-02 in natural finish with a maple fretboard. It has the Lakland/Hanson J/MM pickups and the gloriously powerful Lakland LH-3 3-band preamp with the three-position coil tap switch and the midrange with selectable frequency. A superb and versatile bass for the money ... and not a mark, chip, blemish, or major scuff on it that I can find. The only thing keeping it from being dead mint are a couple of small, barely noticeable gouges in the rubberized knobs (thank my cat, who apparently thought the rubber might be tasty), which are, of course, easily replaceable for next to nothing.

The bass has been gigged a few times (80s covers) and is stock except for two upgrades: a Hipshot XTender on the E string that works great, and Dunlop Straplok strap buttons. She’s strung with a set of balanced tension D’Addario XL Nickels (.45-.107), and setup is medium low (and can go lower; wonderful neck on this bass). Bass comes with an off-brand HSC in very good condition that fits the 44-02 perfectly.

$725 shipped CONUS snags it; PayPal preferred in this case. I’m looking to move it quick; two basses on my very short GAS list have popped up, and the 44-02’s got to help fund one of ‘em. No trade offers, please.

Pics for your bass-shopping pleasure:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. bungletrpg

bungletrpg Supporting Member

Great price for a great bass. This will go fast.
  3. happychicken

happychicken Supporting Member

I want it! Check pm
  4. drobinsn

drobinsn Supporting Member

Put me next in line.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. drobinsn

drobinsn Supporting Member

7. basspedaler

basspedaler

Yeah me too!
  8. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

and off to the land of tar heels, blue devils, demon deacons, and tobacco. (My kind of place.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.