1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Minty MIJ OC-2 Octaver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jumblemind, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

[del]Boss OC-2 Octaver $140[/del] SOLD!
    Made in Japan, this thing is the real synthy-octave-goodness deal and in fantastic condition with hardly a knick to be found. Never been on my board, no velcro, the rubber is all fresh-looking, and the pedal spring and knobs are tight. I've seen YouTube comparisons with the later Taiwan models that show no sonic difference, but for whatever reason this pedal definitely sounds better than the MIT OC-2 I used to have.

Paypal only, no trades. Price includes shipping to the continental U.S. Probably Canada, too, just shoot me a PM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

3. king_biscuit

king_biscuit Supporting Member

I have an 82 era Octaver like yours, and a 90s era MIT Octave. There is some difference in tone, but I'm not sure if it's a MIJ/MIT thing, or just that all analog pedals are a little different. At any rate, the Octaver OC2s are definitely the coolest, and you certainly do have a minty one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.