1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Miscellaneous pedals (Meatbox, Lehle, MJM London Fuzz...)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Matt Call, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

I've been clearing out LOTS of gear lately. While going through everything, I found a few things that I just haven't used at all since buying them.

First up: DOD Meatbox
    These are super cool, and are becoming harder and harder to find. I bought it from another TB'er, but can't remember who (I searched feedback, and previous FS threads). Original box included.

$190 shipped, obo.

MJMGUITARFX London Fuzz
    I'm, surprisingly, on the fence about this one. I just have too many fuzzes, and this is the odd one out. If I remember correctly, its germanium. No box or paperwork on this one, unfortunately.

$150 shipped, obo.

Lehle 3@1 switcher
    I bought this with the intention of running bass, synth, and a Rhodes Piano Bass through one signal. I never got around to it, and have since sold (well... am in the process of selling) the Rhodes and moving in a different direction with synth stuff. Original box included.

$200 shipped.

Please, no trades.
    Pictures soon.

2. Matt Call

3. Matt Call

4. Matt Call

Meatbox is SOLD!!!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Matt Call