1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Modded Pedaltrain Mini w/Voodoo Lab PP2+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by map34157, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map34157

map34157 Supporting Member

I've decided to part with my pedal board. Going for a more minimalist approach to things. Not sure if it'll last long but I have another piece of gear I'm looking to buy, so some things have to go bye bye.

The board was modded by me. It actually came out really really good. I modded the board to specifically fit the PP2+. It has a stronger grade velco on it. I've never had any issues with pedals falling off. I installed bigger feet so the the PP2+ would fit underneath. The Pedaltrain bag is also included.

The PP2+ is in perfect condition. Some people glue it to the underside of the board, but I chose to use zip ties to secure it. It comes with the user's manual as well as all cables. I'll include a few more cables that I purchased separately (2 cables that can be used for 18v pedals).

I will only sell as a package. I will not separate. No trades please. I'm looking to put this towards the purchase of something else.

$190 buyer pays shipping/insurance

Thanks

Onto the pictures:

ImageUploadedByTalkBass.com1358293972.007949.jpg

ImageUploadedByTalkBass.com1358294014.891451.jpg

2. map34157

3. map34157

Crap! I posted this in the wrong section. Mods, can you please move this to the appropriate section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.