SOLD FS: Modded Pedaltrain Mini w/Voodoo Lab PP2+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by map34157, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map34157

map34157 Supporting Member

I've decided to part with my pedal board. Going for a more minimalist approach to things. Not sure if it'll last long but I have another piece of gear I'm looking to buy, so some things have to go bye bye.

The board was modded by me. It actually came out really really good. I modded the board to specifically fit the PP2+. It has a stronger grade velco on it. I've never had any issues with pedals falling off. I installed bigger feet so the the PP2+ would fit underneath. The Pedaltrain bag is also included.

The PP2+ is in perfect condition. Some people glue it to the underside of the board, but I chose to use zip ties to secure it. It comes with the user's manual as well as all cables. I'll include a few more cables that I purchased separately (2 cables that can be used for 18v pedals).

I will only sell as a package. I will not separate. No trades please. I'm looking to put this towards the purchase of something else.

$190 buyer pays shipping/insurance

Thanks

Onto the pictures:

ImageUploadedByTalkBass.com1358293972.007949.jpg

ImageUploadedByTalkBass.com1358294014.891451.jpg

2. map34157

3. map34157

Crap! I posted this in the wrong section. Mods, can you please move this to the appropriate section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.