1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Modified "Mike's Mods Phat Rat" Rat -Brand New Rat/Mod $85.00 Shipped With 9v!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BassSurfer, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

For sale today is a newly acquired Rat II pedal that has been modified with a "Phat Rat" modification. The pedal itself is brand new and was purchased directly from Amazon just last week. It was immediately sent to the "Mike's Mods" who resides in Arkansas.

This pedal sure does live up to its name and DOES deliver some VERY fat tones thanks to what was done to it. I am NOT a pedal junkie by any means and really can't comment on how it sounds in comparison to other pedals of its nature.

Here is the Ebay auction in which everything that was done to it, is listed below. Mike is VERY helpful and responds to emails and messages very promptly, so if anyone has any other questions, feel free to shoot him a message!

Here is the link to the Ebay auction. His website is also listed in here as well.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/320817200789?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I am asking $100 shipped, which I think is fair! I have the original box AND WILL INCLUDE A 9V ADAPTER as well. Great deal if you ask me. If anyone has any questions or comments regarding this pedal, shoot me a PM or a text at 646 529 1426. I ship very fast via USPS Priority too!

On to the pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. BassSurfer

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

3. BassSurfer

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

TTT This is a great Rat here guys! I am also taking best offers!

How about $75.00 shipped?
  4. Worshipbass12

Worshipbass12 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

5. Toolmybass

Toolmybass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

6. BassSurfer

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

All returned!
  7. Toolmybass

Toolmybass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Woo Hoo...coming to the GWN!
  8. BassSurfer

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

Sold to Toolmybass! Heading up to our neighbors in the North!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.