1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: MONO Betty Black Sharkskin Guitar Strap (L) $30

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Paladin54, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Paladin54

Paladin54 Providing the low end for the High One Supporting Member

Sold!

Strap is basically brand new. I bought it new last year. I used it to practice a bit but I ended up not liking it. Its been sitting in a drawer since. Maybe 1 hour of use total.

$30 shipped to the US. I am willing to ship international but additional shipping charges may apply. We'll have to see what it would cost to ship it.

Paypal only please.

Here are the details on it:

Overview
    What It is: This is the MONO Betty Black Sharkskin Guitar Strap. This particular one is the long version, which gets you an adjustable pin-to-pin length of 47" to 59". The Betty is made from ultra comfortable materials that make wearing even a heavy electric guitar or bass comfortable for long periods of time.

Why this is a great opportunity: Like MONO’s cases, the GS1 Betty Strap is designed with indestructible materials, lightweight construction and smart features to provide the ultimate playing experience. There’s even a little mini pocket for stashing picks or a slide so you can grab them quickly no matter where you are on stage. It’s filled with memory foam so it’s comfortable on your shoulder, and the neoprene-lined underbelly breathes easily and provides just the right amount of slide-ability and traction.

This deal is for the Jet Black model

Specifications
    Features:
    - Color: Jet Black
    - Sizes: "L" (47"-59") pin to pin
    - Weight: 8 oz
    - Designed with indestructible materials
    - Lightweight construction
    - Classic, minimalist design sporting hi-tech materials
    - Wide wale design distributes the weight of heavy instruments
    - A thin memory-foam core reduces fatigue during long hours of play
    - A smooth Neoprene underbelly lets the shoulder breathe and slides nicely across your shirt or skin
    - Hidden mini pocket stashes picks, a slide, or whatever right where you need it for quick access
    - Matte black steel hardware and military-grade webbing

2. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Can I ask what you didn't like about it?

3. Paladin54

I couldn't get it to fit on my shoulder right. It was comfortable as a strap but it wouldn't stay high enough on my shoulder the way I would have liked.

4. Paladin54

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. LD222

LD222 Supporting Member

If the sale falls through, I'll take it!

7. Paladin54