1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Monster Signature AVS 2000 PRO Voltage Stabilizer UHC 20 Amps

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by gumbystuff, Feb 10, 2014.

1. gumbystuff

gumbystuff Supporting Member

Monster MPP-AVS-2000-20A-UHC PRO Voltage Stabilizer. $700 plus shipping or pick up in Bend, OR.

Rare, nearly unattainable PRO Signature Series with the Higher 20 Amp Rating and single piece full width aluminum front face for rack mounting.

No text mess. Cash only. No trades. Includes the original hardware, owner's manual, accessories, box and packing.

I am the original owner; purchased new from an authorized dealer to use in a matching Monster M-Design Eleganza 5.1 surround system. I normally would not sell the system, but I am moving and need to downsize. Like New condition, never rack mounted and excellent performance.

The Monster Power Signature Series Professional Automatic Voltage Stabilizer AVS 2000 Pro ensures that home theater components and/or recording studio equipment receive consistent 120-volt power. It has been redesigned to specifically benefit the custom installer.

Features:
    • 3 front-panel blue LED digital meters display line voltage (both incoming and outgoing), voltage correction, and current usage for continuous, convenient monitoring of power conditions
    • Provides consistent 120V output when AC fluctuates anywhere from 80--140V
    • Removable rack handles
    • 4 switched and 2 unswitched color--coded outlets
    • 2 DC remote trigger outs
    • Ready to rack mount
    • Triple-shielded, 8-ft. long PowerLine 400 20-amp power cord
    • Dimensions: 7.75" H x 19.00" W x 17.5" D; weight: 63 lbs

Matching Monster MPP 7000 SS UHC Signature Series Pro PowerSource UHC 20A also for sale for $600.

6.jpg

6.jpg 7.JPG
    Last edited: May 17, 2014
  2. BluesyCat

BluesyCat I'm irresistible. Gold Supporting Member

This is a must have in any system. I have one and it does the job really well. GLWTS!
  3. gumbystuff

gumbystuff Supporting Member