1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Mooer Trelicopter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ChopperDave, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopperDave

ChopperDave Hai-ohhhhhhh! Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Neat little--I mean little!--pedal ... Speed, Depth, and Bias knobs. 9v adapter only (not included)--it's too small for a battery.

Perfect condition--not a scratch, no velcro, even--and it comes in the original box with instructions and a Mooer sticker.

$65 shipped CONUS, PayPal

Just a quick note: I'd be able to ship this as late as Saturday the 21st, after which I'll be away. The earliest I can ship after that is the 30th.

I'm not interested in trades unless it's toward a pretty specifically-spec'd Fender neck (for which I have some cash to add). PM me if you want to talk about that.

Attached Files:

2. ChopperDave

ChopperDave Hai-ohhhhhhh! Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I'm closing this thread so I can open a new, several-effects-for-sale thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.