FS: Moog, LoopMaster, EHX, Boss, Dan Electro pedals!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by almix12, Feb 20, 2013.

1. almix12

almix12

Alright! I'm moving to Denmark and need money so I'm selling off my pedal board. How frustrating. Just add $5 onto all these for shipping since I'm shipping from Canada. Anyway, enjoy!

First off a Moog 101 Low Pass Filter with Moog Expression pedal: Velcro on the bottom but can be removed and cleaned if need be. Comes with a 9V adapter (not original) Everything works perfectly, excellent condition. [DEL]$220[/DEL] $200 SOLD!

Secondly a EHX Bass Micro Synth, the larger model. Comes with original wall wart. Works perfectly, also has velcro on the bottom but can be removed and cleaned. Very good condition [DEL]$170[/DEL] $160 SOLD!

Thirdly a Boss BF-2 Flanger mint condition, no velcro $40 SOLD!

Fourthly, a LoopMaster 3 channel true bypass looper with tuner output, here's the details: http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=115
    Velcro on the bottom which I can remove and clean if you so choose. Very good condition
    $80 SOLD!

Lastly, a Dan Electro Coolcat chorus pedal. Very cold sizzily sounding chorus. Freakin' nice for some things. Would be ridiculous with a light distortion in front of it. Medium condition, works perfectly, make me an offer! SOLD!
  2. almix12

almix12

I think the only thing I'd be looking for as far as trades go is a Catalinbread Heliotrope.
  3. jtwill

jtwill

I'll take the Boss Flanger...PM sent
  4. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member

I'll take the loopmaster. Pm sent
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. almix12

almix12

Boss flanger and loopmaster sold! Everything else still up for grabs!
  7. almix12

almix12

These pedals are bumpin'
  8. almix12

almix12

9. almix12

almix12

End of the month bump! Prices lowered!
  10. almix12

almix12

Moog sold