1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS:Morgan MP200 w/road case $1250

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by larry heinemann, Mar 8, 2014.

1. larry heinemann

larry heinemann Supporting Member

For Sale: Morgan MP200 in excellent condition that I bought from TB-er Ribbitneigh from this listing:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-morgan-mp200-w-roadcase-974430/

One of the tubes did not survive the shipping to me so I have installed a brand new set of KT88's and had it professionally biased.

As I have been on the road almost since the time I took delivery on it, I have barely had a chance to play it other than to check that it is working properly. But, it sounds awesome! Unfortunately, circumstances have come up that are requiring me to substantially downsize my instrument and gear collection so, I am going to be selling off a lot of equipment over the course of the year

This is in excellent condition, the only issue being that one of the rubber feet is prone to popping off. Not a huge problem.

Comes with a heavy duty road case. $1250 shipped within the CONUS. SOLD!

Attached Files:

2. larry heinemann

larry heinemann Supporting Member