FS Morgan MP200 w/ roadcase

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ribbitneigh, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ribbitneigh

ribbitneigh Supporting Member

Greets,
    I recently purchased this amp from the eyeballkid. This amp is in very excellent condition and after playing this last show with it I've discovered that this head with my 8x10 alone just wont keep up with my guitar player's 2 half-stacks. However, it blew away tonally and with its flexibility... Oh yeah and its lightness (42lb).
    Some cool options added my Mr. Joe Morgan himself including a bright switch, deep switch, 2 ohm taps (along with the standard 4 and 8 ohm taps). The focus control changes the parameters of the tone stack filling out the EQ in various ways. Very easy to dial in a variety of killer tones. It has a defeatable master volume that when disengaged allows the gain to work as a master or you can crank the gain and turn the volume switch on and play overdriven at lower volumes. Fresh quad of KT88s!
    I really wish I could afford to keep it and use it for a different project, recording and jam rehearsals.

Offering this up for $1500 shipped and insured inside the US

Attached Files:

2. larry heinemann

larry heinemann Supporting Member

3. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Records of Existence/PyrE owner
    if my resources were greater, this would never have left. it's a great piece of gear!
  4. thejumpcat

thejumpcat thejumpcat Supporting Member

Is this still available?
  5. Register to disable this ad