1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Music Man Bongo 5H Dargie Delight II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ubnomnar, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member Supporting Member

SOLD

$1250 PayPal shipped Con USA lower 48 only.

At least once a year I try a 5-string... only to confirm that I'm a 4-string player at heart.

I'm looking for a sale as I've already got more great 4-strings than I know what to do with.

Single H is my favorite Bongo layout and I've got a Bongo 4Hp and 4H to back that up.

Beautiful limited edition Bongo 5H Dargie Delight II. Only flaw I find is a small chip on the tip of the headstock.

• 9 lb 7 oz
    • Caramel Apple color shifting paint
    • Ebony board with pearl and abalone inlays
    • 18V 3-band eq
    • Includes EBMM molded hardshell fitted Bongo case
    • Includes original black pickguard with some playing swirl marks
    • Currently strung E-C with fresh 28-106 Fodera Nickel rounds on the original factory compensated nut.
    • 17.5 mm bridge string spacing... same as all EBMM 5-strings

Natural light

[​IMG]

With flash

[​IMG]

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...gI/AAAAAAAABC8/LthVyBqrkgs/s1280/_IGP7277.JPG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check the album for a few more pics... and full size: https://picasaweb.google.com/109422...&authkey=Gv1sRgCLfLuZq0g6KWCQ&feat=directlink

2. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
    I wish I could play 5 strings that is beautiful!!!!

3. joebar

joebar Supporting Member

free bump
    these bongo H models are hard to come by.
    I have a bongo 5 HS and I compared it side by side with my buddy's H model-they are nothing alike. the H is grindy and snarly like a stingray-awesome sounding bass.
    nice price too on a rare beast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.