1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Music Man SUB 4 Active USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by but_ch, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but_ch

but_ch

I was pleasantly surprised at how good this thing sounds and plays. But I need a 5. Slab body, 2 band EQ, active electronics.

There are a couple of small scratches on the back of the neck. You can't even feel them. And a couple of small chips in the black paint stuff on the headstock that have been touched up with a marker. There are corresponding pics. Nothing to worry about, but I'm not going to hide it.

Asking $450 shipped in a RoadRunner gig bag.

I'm not opposed to trades, but it must be a 5 string fretted, and I would like to trade up. So I would be kicking in some cash. In the hundreds, not thousands.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Album:
    http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/but_ch/slideshow/MMSUB

2. SoLongJake

SoLongJake

I had one of these for a while, same electronics as the American made stingrays. Great sounding and playing bass at a reasonable price!

3. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Supporting Member

I've got one of these now. Killer bass. Just killer.

Do I need two?? :confused: :help:

4. but_ch

but_ch

I like this one too. I also like my Jazz. But, "last one hired, first one fired." I may regret it later.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. but_ch

but_ch

Pending sale locally!

7. CapnSev

CapnSev

The ever elusive white SUB! Any chance you'd want to add a fretless jazz to the stable?

8. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative Supporting Member

I have one of these in the same color with a white guard. I play it. A lot! I can't imagine anyone spending $450 on this and not feeling like they've ripped you off.

9. but_ch

but_ch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.