1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Music Man SUB 4 Active USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by but_ch, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but_ch

but_ch Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I was pleasantly surprised at how good this thing sounds and plays. But I need a 5. Slab body, 2 band EQ, active electronics.

There are a couple of small scratches on the back of the neck. You can't even feel them. And a couple of small chips in the black paint stuff on the headstock that have been touched up with a marker. There are corresponding pics. Nothing to worry about, but I'm not going to hide it.

Asking $450 shipped in a RoadRunner gig bag.

I'm not opposed to trades, but it must be a 5 string fretted, and I would like to trade up. So I would be kicking in some cash. In the hundreds, not thousands.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Album:
    http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/but_ch/slideshow/MMSUB
  2. SoLongJake

SoLongJake

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I had one of these for a while, same electronics as the American made stingrays. Great sounding and playing bass at a reasonable price!
  3. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

I've got one of these now. Killer bass. Just killer.

Do I need two?? :confused: :help:
  4. but_ch

but_ch Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I like this one too. I also like my Jazz. But, "last one hired, first one fired." I may regret it later.
  5. but_ch

but_ch Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Pending sale locally!
  6. CapnSev

CapnSev Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

The ever elusive white SUB! Any chance you'd want to add a fretless jazz to the stable?
  7. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

I have one of these in the same color with a white guard. I play it. A lot! I can't imagine anyone spending $450 on this and not feeling like they've ripped you off.
  8. but_ch

but_ch Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sold locally.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.