1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS MusicMan Bongo 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by growler-br, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. growler-br

growler-br

I am selling my 2 year old MusicMan Bongo 5 String bass. The bass is near mint contition with a small chip in the headstock. It has a black body with a black EBMM pickguard. It will also come with the original charcoal pearloid pickguard that was factory installed, the hard shell case from the factory, Dunlop Strap locks, and a fresh set of EBMM Cobalt strings.

I have the action set low and it has zero fret buzz. She plays smooth and loud with the active electronics. This bass has been my go to bass for 2 years. I have treated her like a bass should be and she shows little signs of wear. I have recently made a purchase for a new bass and I am selling this bass to help with the finaces.

I am free to answer any questions and email any pictures. Please ask and I will respond as prompt as I can. My asking price is $1300.00 SHIPPED. All trade offers will be considered out of respect for our community and any price offers are always welcome.

Attached Files:

2. growler-br

growler-br

3. growler-br

growler-br

4. growler-br

growler-br

5. growler-br

growler-br

New pictures added... Price drop also. Send me some offers. This bass is awesome and needs a great home. You will not be disapointed.

Attached Files:

6. 73jbass

73jbass Gold Supporting Member

How about a custom unlined fretless 5 string?
  7. growler-br

growler-br

Thanks for the offer as it sounds enticing, but I am just not a fretless guy. Now I have tried and tried, but its just not for me.... Again I appreciate the offer...
  8. growler-br

growler-br

Bump... Still looking for a great home. Offers are welcome..
  9. maguire

maguire Supporting Member

Are there scratches or gunk on the top - or is it just a bad picture - I think that better pictures would get this some more attention... especially if its near mint. It just doesnt look near mint in the photos.

I just got a Bongo, it is super comfortable, versatile, and the best recording bass that I've owned. Good luck with the sale.
  10. growler-br

growler-br

Thank you for your input. I will clean her up better and replace those photos. She is in excellent condition though and I should better show case it.
  11. maguire

maguire Supporting Member

Definitely - they look great when they're polished up and photo'd in sunlight!
  12. susieq_susieq

susieq_susieq

13. 73jbass

73jbass Gold Supporting Member

PM sent.
  14. growler-br

growler-br

Some new pics...

Attached Files:

15. growler-br

growler-br

Thread Status: