1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS MusicMan Bongo 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by growler-br, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. growler-br

growler-br

I am selling my 2 year old MusicMan Bongo 5 String bass. The bass is near mint contition with a small chip in the headstock. It has a black body with a black EBMM pickguard. It will also come with the original charcoal pearloid pickguard that was factory installed, the hard shell case from the factory, Dunlop Strap locks, and a fresh set of EBMM Cobalt strings.

I have the action set low and it has zero fret buzz. She plays smooth and loud with the active electronics. This bass has been my go to bass for 2 years. I have treated her like a bass should be and she shows little signs of wear. I have recently made a purchase for a new bass and I am selling this bass to help with the finaces.

I am free to answer any questions and email any pictures. Please ask and I will respond as prompt as I can. My asking price is $1300.00 SHIPPED. All trade offers will be considered out of respect for our community and any price offers are always welcome.

Attached Files:

2. growler-br

growler-br

3. growler-br

growler-br

4. growler-br

growler-br

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. growler-br

growler-br

New pictures added... Price drop also. Send me some offers. This bass is awesome and needs a great home. You will not be disapointed.

Attached Files:

7. 73jbass

73jbass Gold Supporting Member

How about a custom unlined fretless 5 string?

8. growler-br

growler-br

Thanks for the offer as it sounds enticing, but I am just not a fretless guy. Now I have tried and tried, but its just not for me.... Again I appreciate the offer...

9. growler-br

growler-br

Bump... Still looking for a great home. Offers are welcome..

10. maguire

maguire Supporting Member

Are there scratches or gunk on the top - or is it just a bad picture - I think that better pictures would get this some more attention... especially if its near mint. It just doesnt look near mint in the photos.

I just got a Bongo, it is super comfortable, versatile, and the best recording bass that I've owned. Good luck with the sale.

11. growler-br

growler-br

Thank you for your input. I will clean her up better and replace those photos. She is in excellent condition though and I should better show case it.

12. maguire

maguire Supporting Member

Definitely - they look great when they're polished up and photo'd in sunlight!

13. susieq_susieq

susieq_susieq

14. 73jbass

73jbass Gold Supporting Member

15. growler-br

growler-br

Some new pics...

Attached Files:

16. growler-br

growler-br

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.