1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: MXR Bass Compressor M87

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by timmers, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmers

timmers Supporting Member

Love this little guy, but my needs have changed. Basically it functions and sounds like a UA 1176, but in a form factor that can live on even the tiniest of pedalboards. Which is pretty damn awesome. I've used this with great success to even out my performances when switching from pizz to slap within the same tune/set/gig when playing upright, and to even things out between fingerstyle, pick and slap when playing electric. Super useful, super versatile.

Great shape, velcro on the bottom, lightly used for just about 4 months. New they run $190, grab this one for $145 SOLD!.

Drop me a PM or an email if you're interested; would love to get it sold quickly, so make me an offer!

The only trade I'm looking for is a Boss GEB-7 EQ pedal.

Specs here, looks just like this:

[​IMG]

2. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes!

3. StuFordBass

StuFordBass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.