1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: MXR Bass Compressor, Vintage Boss CS-1 MIJ, Digitech Whammy IV ,

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by vincenzomauer88, Dec 8, 2012.

1. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

MXR Bass Compressor - like new, with original box, papers, etc. A very solid compressor probably the best technically that I've used, just not as musical on my rig (to me) as my CS-2. I have shelved it for awhile only in my reluctance to sell it. Finally I have it here for you. Asking $150 shipped.

MIJ Boss CS-1 - Vintage Boss. This is one of the most unique compressors I've come across. It has a slow gear like swell. It's an effect much wilder and interesting than just a compressor really. Just have a similar effect in my M9. Asking $60 shipped.

Digitech Whammy IV - You know this and what it can do, if not YouTube it promptly. Asking $115 shipped.

Trades:
    Xotic SP Compressor
    EQD Bit Commander
    Delays

2. vinnydbass

vinnydbass

Will you ship to canada?

3. vincenzomauer88

Yes. Cost is on your end. I will only charge what it costs me to ship. So take off $5 on sale price but add maybe $15-10 for shipping. Altogether likely $10 increase. Hope that's not confusing.

4. vincenzomauer88

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. vincenzomauer88

7. vincenzomauer88

8. atgronkvist

atgronkvist Supporting Member

9. vincenzomauer88