1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: MXR M-80 Bass D.I.+ Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ynot12, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

I bought this "used" but in new condition from Guitar Center a few months ago and didn't use it like I thought I would. As you can see in the photos, it's in the same condition. Definitely a 9.5 out of 10. No velcro - Looks like new aside from some very minor scuff on the back. Comes in original box.

$75 shipped. Firm

PayPal and CONUS only please.

Product Description:
    The MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box with Distortion is more than just a direct box. It's got so many features, you may wonder how you ever did without it! It includes a distortion channel with gain, volume, and blend controls; a noise gate to help keep it clean; a Color control; and 3-band EQ control that lets you dial in any tone you need. It also provides phantom power, and sports a parallel output jack for flexibility in routing. Whether you like it sweet and clean or hot and nasty, this DI does it all!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

I just did some research and dropped my price. Looking to move this fast.
  3. Robertjoel

Robertjoel

4. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

And sold!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.