1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS - MXR M89 Bass Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Fiset, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiset

Fiset Previously A Strohman Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

For your consideration I offer the MXR M89 Overdrive pedal in excellent condition. This pedal has hook-side velcro on the bottom and comes with its original box, manual and packaging.

If you haven't tried this pedal yet, its an excellent overdrive. It was the pedal that knocked the Porkloin off my board which is saying something if you look at my profile and see just how many overdrives I've had that could not knock off the Porkloin.

$90 shipped to the lower 48. PM me for international shipping quotes. No trades please, this is a sale only thread. Trade offers will be ignored. I take Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
  2. Fiset

Fiset Previously A Strohman Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

3. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

PM sent. I'll take it.
  4. Fiset