1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS NEW CUSTOM ALUMINUM WALKABOUT HEADCASE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by saltymonkey, Jan 17, 2013.

1. saltymonkey

saltymonkey Supporting Member

This is one of Speyer's Aluminum WalkAbout head cases. It has never been mounted to a WalkAbout. It comes with all the necessary mounting hardware for a silver faced/black head or the newest all black head. The head I bought it for is an older brown faced model which has two different sizes of machine screws in the chassis. The case will work for that model but some reaming of screw holes would be necessary and some new screws would need to be purchased. Minor stuff but I never got around to that. I recently picked up an all black WalkAbout already in one of these cases so am selling this one. Asking what I paid for it, $55.00 plus actual shipping. Paypal is fine. Pics can be seen here in Speyer's thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/custom-aluminum-walkabout-head-case-872702/