1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: NEW LDS 15/6/1 CAB WITH COVER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by retrosynth, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

This is an amazing cab. I just got it from Don at Low Down Sound. Best cab I've ever owned, but way too much for my current situation. BRAND NEW, fEARful style, never left the house, $90 Tuki padded cover included. Sounds great-mo issues. Eminence Kappalite 15, 18Sound 6" mid, Eminence tweeter. Duratex covering. Built like a tank! $750 plus UPS shipping. PM your zip code for a shipping quote. Save money on this brand new cab and avoid the 4 to 6 week wait! No trade offers, please. Check out my stellar feedback!

2. retrosynth

3. retrosynth

4. retrosynth

Another PM replied! Lots of interest in this cab-and for good reason!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. retrosynth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.