1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: NOS USA made Tung Sol 5751

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by georgestrings, Nov 21, 2012.

1. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

New Old Stock, made in USA Tung Sol 5751 tube - $50 or best offer, shipped in the CONTUS... Production date, 11/55:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. willsellout

willsellout

Did you try this in the Streamliner?

3. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

Sure did - I got it and a NOS RCA 5751, and tried them both out... They worked as described: tightened up the lows a little, and made the amp a little more clear voiced - also made the midrange control work more effectively... I kept the RCA in my Streamliner, and am flipping the Tung Sol - the difference between the two was barely noticeable, but I preferred the RCA...

- georgestrings

4. willsellout

willsellout

Oh cool. If I had any extra cash i might have taken this off your hands to try. Stupid holiday shopping!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned