1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: NYC Pedalboard - $60

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fenderx55, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenderx55

fenderx55

This is a NYC Pedalboard that I bought off of someone on talkbass long enough ago that I no longer have the conversation saved. It's a custom size that comes in at a little bigger than the Lunchbox: 15.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 (useable pedal space).

It's a brick s***house of awesome that has served me well over dozens of gigs and hundreds of rehearsals, yet it looks as new as the day I received it used. Which is to say that it looked new at the time.

If you get slightly creative you can fit a a couple boss-sized pedals, an MXR-sized pedal and a new (small) EHX pedal on it... or at least that's what I was running. The fact that you can throw your cables on top, slam the top shut and get the hell off the stage is purely bonus, and really helpful in a showcase situation.

The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I'm moving, could use the cash and don't want to move with it since I haven't played out in almost a year.

I'm putting it up at $50 + $18 actual shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    should probably go without saying, but pedals are for reference only and not for sale.

2. fenderx55

fenderx55

3. fenderx55

fenderx55

holy-crap-i'm-moving-in-3-days-and-want-this-gone bump/price drop.

4. fenderx55

fenderx55

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.