1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: NYC Pedalboard - $60

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fenderx55, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenderx55

fenderx55

This is a NYC Pedalboard that I bought off of someone on talkbass long enough ago that I no longer have the conversation saved. It's a custom size that comes in at a little bigger than the Lunchbox: 15.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 (useable pedal space).

It's a brick s***house of awesome that has served me well over dozens of gigs and hundreds of rehearsals, yet it looks as new as the day I received it used. Which is to say that it looked new at the time.

If you get slightly creative you can fit a a couple boss-sized pedals, an MXR-sized pedal and a new (small) EHX pedal on it... or at least that's what I was running. The fact that you can throw your cables on top, slam the top shut and get the hell off the stage is purely bonus, and really helpful in a showcase situation.

The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I'm moving, could use the cash and don't want to move with it since I haven't played out in almost a year.

I'm putting it up at $50 + $18 actual shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    should probably go without saying, but pedals are for reference only and not for sale.

2. fenderx55

fenderx55

3. fenderx55

fenderx55

holy-crap-i'm-moving-in-3-days-and-want-this-gone bump/price drop.

4. fenderx55

fenderx55

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.