1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/OBO.... ***Custom made Pedal board***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Q-Banmoe, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q-Banmoe

Q-Banmoe Previously moeroncuban Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Hey Everyone,

Going through some of my old gear here and doing some "pre-spring" cleaning... and I came across a pedal board I no longer use and thought I'd give it a try on here to see if anyone was interested.

It's a custom board I had made a while ago...
    Made out if poplar wood 22"x16"x4"
    (feet included in height). Bright Red finish. 1/2" Velcroed birch top. 4 already wired neutrik jacks with plenty of slack to move pedals anywhere. easy to drill holes in the top provided you have a good sharp drill bit I usually use 1/2" bit.
    (this depends on your cables from your power supply as there are different per brand so whatever works best for your situation) plenty of space to mount power supply underneath. DC Brick, PedalPower Plus, etc. Wire it too your effects loop for your modulation effects. I used planet waves cable so all you need to do is buy their solderless plugs or you can solder you own connectors, completely up to you. Power inlet for easy stage set up. plug and go after you hook up your power supply, makes playing pretty easy once its all set up. Handles on either side for easy transport.

I have two Planet Waves plugs that I found that would be included as well...)

I did drill a couple of holes to run my patch cables thru and underneath... so there are a few on the top of the board... There are grommets to cover the holes to give a clean finished look.

***NOTE*** there is a hole in the dead center of the board that I drilled for a power plug for one of my pedals that was hardwired. It can easily be covered up with a pedal or a grommet (which I cannot find at the moment but I believe it's 1 1/2" in diameter)

Other than that it is a very sturdy pedal board..
    never abused.. just used... :bag:

Asking $50.00 shipped ConUS Paypal please...

- OBO -

Thanks for looking everyone!

peace!
  2. Q-Banmoe

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

more pics...:hyper:
  3. Q-Banmoe

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

and some more pics... :hyper:
  4. Q-Banmoe

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

and these final two pics are the grommets that cover the holes to run your patch cables underneath the board if you desire to...

Thanks again ! :hyper:
  5. Q-Banmoe

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

How bout $50.00 bucks shipped!!!!! :hyper:
  6. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    141   0   0

Disclosures:
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    This looks like quality workmanship. Good luck!
  7. Q-Banmoe

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

and she's S O L D ! ! !

Thanks Bob ! :hyper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.