1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS odds 'n ends

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Brio, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Brio

Brio

From the department of Forgot I Still Had This:

Boss DD6 - Fair shape, a few nicks and scrapes but nothing major. Works great, hook-side velcro on the bottom. $90

[DEL]EHX Small Clone Chorus - Also fair shape, fantastic no-frills chorus, sounds great on bass. Hook-side velcro on the bottom. $60[/DEL] SOLD

Morley Little Alligator Volume - Looks good, does what it says, has the "Minimum Volume" control. Missing a foot on the bottom, no velcro. - $50

[DEL]Danelectro Chicken Salad Vibrato - From subtle to sea-sick in a tiny package. In good shape, hook-side velcro on the back. - $40[/DEL]

BigShot Radial I/O - Basically brand new. hook-side velcro on the back. - $60 (pics on request)

All prices include CONUS shipping. Want 2, 3 or all 4? Shoot me an offer.

Not looking for a lot in trade right now (maybe an EHX Worm?) but I'm open to hearing what you have.

Attached Files:

2. Brio

Brio

Attached Files:

3. Brio

Brio

Shoot me an offer bump.

4. Brio

Brio

Small Clone is on it's way to California. Let's hear your offers for the others.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Brio

Brio

One last bump.