1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS Olympic White Precision Bass Gotoh Bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bray101, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bray101

bray101 Supporting Member

This was a build project for me, but I built another one and don't have the room to keep this one so I guess i'll let it go. Olympic White Precision Bass with Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass Pickup! Next to no play time on this since I built it. I'm more of a Jazz Bass guy, so I only like to keep one Precision around.

2006 Fender 60th Anniversary Precision Bass Neck, with the heavy gloss stripped off the back. This neck is incredibly smooth and super easy to play. 60th Anniversary badge on back of headstock and neck plate. I can tru-oil it if you wish. It's what I normally do, but I'll let the buyer tell me if they want that or not.

The body is an Olympic White Squier Vintage Modified body. This new stuff Squier is putting out right now is great quality, and this body represents that. Great tones out of this. Sharp white color. Few tiny dings here and there that were on it when I got it. Great thing about white basses is they hide a lot of the small finish dings, so you don't really see them unless you stare at it up close. They are shown in pics. There are a few tiny dings on the back of the body I did not picture. Never be seen by anybody but the owner.

Upgraded Gotoh 201 high-mass Bridge

Standard Mexi Fender Tuners (one pic shows tall ones, not included)

Choose Tortoise Shell or Black (BWB) Pickguard

CTS pots, Orange Drop Capacitor, and Switchcraft input jack

Black tug bar to complete the vintage look of this bass.

50s Fender Road Worn pickup

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. This is a great buy and this bass is show ready. Just restrung with brand new strings (.45 - .105) and completely set up with great action and a pin straight neck.

I originally listed this with 3 pickup choices. Decided to just include the higher end pickup at no additional cost in an attempt to sell.

Price drop to $425 shipped or best REASONABLE offer. The pickup, bridge, and electronics add some value to this over a standard Mexi.

Paypal only for payment.

Only gear trades I MAY be interested in would be for Sunn heads or a Fender Bassman 100 head. This is a maybe.

Thanks!

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394218248.513113.jpg

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394218278.815540.jpg

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394218303.532773.jpg

2. bray101

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394218378.307380.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394218391.973810.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394218400.391174.jpg

First pic shows the small ding above the pickup. Third pic shows the paint chip by neck pocket. Both were there when I got it.

3. bray101

4. JCheung

JCheung Supporting Member

If only I can sell me ray34...glwts

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bray101

You let me know if you do!

7. bray101

Bump it.

Changed some info in original description with added option of a pickup choice between standard MIM or a Road Worn 50s Precision pickup.

Thanks.

8. bray101

9. bray101

Edited the original listing.

Now including the 50s Road Worn pickup at the lower price point in an attempt to sell.

$425 shipped!

10. bray101

11. bray101

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.