1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS only: 2006 Danelectro Longhorn Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by suprblip, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suprblip

suprblip

For sale, a 2006 Danelectro Longhorn Pro, blue burst. This is the toggle switch, individual saddle version of the Longhorn, so no popsicle-stick bridge, but the good news is that it still delivers that gooey, fat Danelectro bottom. Bass is in very good shape all around, there's 2 small nicks on the upper edge of the body and some faint scratches on the pickguard, and that's it. Made in Korea, with D'Addario (I think - blue wrap on the ends) flatwounds and a Tempe, AZ "The Bass Place" sticker on the back of the headstock. I bought it from Guitar Center over the internet last year, but I hardly ever play it and this month I could use the extra money, so off it goes.

$350 PayPal, shipping included. No case or gig bag Shipped CONUS only via USPS Parcel Post. PM if you're interested.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.