SOLD FS Only 2013 Roscoe LG-3005 - Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bpwb, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

*** SOLD ***

For sale only is a fresh Keith Roscoe LG-3005 five string bass. I am the original owner. Purchased it new from Bass Central back in March of 2013. Swampash body. Quilted maple top. Maple and purpleheart neck. Maple fingerboard. Standard Bartolini pickups and preamp. Hipshot hardware. I added gold bridge saddles to it for a custom look. Originals will be included. Paid $3200 for it. Get this basically new bass for $2500 shipped with PayPal payment. Near perfect condition. Weighs 8 pounds 10 ounces. Great setup, plays great with the usual Roscoe killer tone. Neck is straight and it stays in tune really well. Hardly ever have to tune. The tax man calleth and sacrifices need to be made. Someone please give this beautiful instrument a good home. E-mail with any questions or if you are local and would like to come for a test drive. Comes with the original hard shell case and paperwork that has never left my house since new. I use a gig bag.

I also have a Markbass CMD 121 Combo and New York 121 extension cab available. Another listing there in the amp section. Look there for details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

3. SteveC

SteveC

4. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member