FS ONLY: Aslin Dane 5 String Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by conebone, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conebone

conebone Anime is rad. Supporting Member

MAJOR PRICE DROP!!!! THIS THING NEEDS TO GO, I DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR IT!! NOW $350!!!!

I was hoping this would catch someone's eye and I would have mailed it by now, but oh well. I'm in the process of moving things around, and honestly, this bass is in the way. If no one claims it by Thursday, I am bringing it to Guitar Center and trading it in. I just figured I would offer it to all my friends on TB before selling it to the public. Shipping is still included in my price.

I was planning to keep this bass for a long time, but circumstances change, so now I'm trying to sell it. The thing is absolutely MINT, aside from a very small scratch on the back. I have included a picture of it. I have just recently (a week ago) had a neck adjustment and put new DL light strings on it.

I will ship anywhere in the US, but not overseas. I have shipped guitars before and I always make sure they get to where they're going without any damage, ever.

All the knobs work correctly and there is no scratchiness whatsoever. I have also just recently cleaned the pick guard and the thing is spotless. This bass is rare, and it is very unlikely that you will find it anywhere else online.

I am not really interested in any trades, sorry. All the pictures are on my photo bucket account, follow the link below.

-Kyle
  2. conebone

3. conebone

BUMP!!

Get this bass before it goes!!!
  4. conebone

Last Chance to get this bass BUMP!

I'm selling it to GC tomorrow!!!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad