1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS ONLY - AUDIOKINESIS THUNDERCHILD TC115AF (NON-WIDE)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dee-man, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Howdy TB. Up for sale only is an excellent condition TC115AF that I got here on TB a few months ago (original post was deleted by seller). This version is made of wood, has "acoustic friendly" rear-firing tweeter and is the non-wide version (25.75" tall x 17.75" wide x 15.50" deep and weighs a little over 40 lbs., I believe). Super clean cosmetically and sounds great.

Only selling because I picked up a wide version which is a better physical fit for my amp and I can't justify having two.

Also have it listed for sale on CL where you can see pics: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/4270403323.html

$775 plus actual shipping. Paypal okay. Comes with 4 port plugs but no cover. Will ship in its original box, but would prefer a local deal.

Thanks for looking, DM

2. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Possible local deal in the works and will know fer sure on Sunday. Will keep list of folks who are interested in order received in case the deal falls through. Thanks, DM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.