1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS only: Eden E300T Tube Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by scowboy, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Selling my Eden E300T. No trades pretty much in like new condition. The one time I used it I thought it was great. Bought it locally as somewhat of an impulse buy in December. Two button pedal is not included. Preamp tubes are replaced, NOS.

Eden's web info here: http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/discontinued/e300t.aspx

And the youtube video by none other than Lane Baldwin:

2. Abrahampost

Abrahampost Supporting Member

I have always been interested by these. How would you describe the tone? Does it have the signature Eden tone or is it more of a vintage tone?

3. scowboy

Some Eden. But real tube goodness. I'd like to keep it but the tax man says otherwise.

4. MaccaMan1964

MaccaMan1964 Supporting Member

Weight? Age? Are you the original owner?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. scowboy

I'm not the original owner. It has been in music store for a couple of years, unplayed and untouched. I know the owner of the store and he very vigilant about his stock. I would guess it is CIRCA 2008 date of MFG. People say these weigh [DEL]about 45[/DEL] pounds, actual is 52. I will try to weigh it and update the post. I must sell this amp but i do not want to, thus I will listen to reasonable offers.

7. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Disclosures:
    Records of Existence/PyrE owner
    Can you say what brand of tubes are in it?

8. scowboy

The power tubes are Ruby. I beleive some of the preamp tubes are NOS RCA and possibly Amperex, I had the covers off over the weekend and briefly examined them.

Again from my limited use it sounds great. This is a "need to sell" not a "want to sell".

9. scowboy

The weight of the head is actually about 52 pounds according to my trusty $45 freight scale. I added a picture to the first post of it on the scale.

Also added a nice shot with cabs and bass (not included though).

10. scowboy

11. scowboy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.